All orders are subject to product availability.
If a product is not currently in stock, we will contact you to advise on availability.
Treat dark spots, gently exfoliate your skin and prevent acne
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO:
- Lighten hyperpigmentation with our chemical-free formula
- Exfoliate and smooth the surface of your skin
- Control acne and excess oil
- Calm inflammation and treat rosacea
- Correct uneven skin tone with a blend of three alpha hydroxy acids
KEY INGREDIENTS: Kojic Acid, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Hyperpigmentation/brown spots, uneven skin texture/rough skin, acne and redness.
SUITABLE FOR: All skin types, though people with sensitive skin may need to adjust the frequency of use
Size: 30 millilitres or 1.0 fluid ounces
Individual results may vary. While using our Brightener Serum, please limit sun exposure and apply Di Morelli SPF 35 Sunscreen while you are using the product and for a week afterwards.
Welcome to DrugSmart Rewards!
Now you can earn points every time you shop online or in our stores.
Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases + get bonus points by participating in fun and engaging fitness, nutrition, or wellness challenges.
Redeem those points on your favourite health and wellness products.
Features + benefits of DrugSmart Rewards:
- Earn 15 points for every $1 spent on all eligible purchases online and in-store at any DrugSmart location. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on prescriptions, lottery, or gift cards.
- 5,000 points = $10. Once you reach 5,000 points you can redeem them for $10 and apply it to any eligible purchase.
- Get notified by text or email of upcoming events, challenges, sales, and new services. Never miss a chance to earn bonus points!
- Refer a friend and get 3,000 points. That's the equivalent of $6! Share your unique link and get automatically awarded points when anyone signs up from your referral. When you're signed in you can find your unique link in the Rewards tab on the bottom of your screen.
We use eco-friendly vials for medications.
*Polypropylene (PP) is considered a safe plastic for the environment and for human health. It’s odorless, non-toxic and chemically inert.
We deliver using 100% compostable mailers.
Our compostable mailers are made from a combination of PBAT, a bio based polymer which is compostable, and PLA which is made up of plant materials such as regular ﬁeld corn and wheat straw. Our use of PLA makes up barely 0.05% of the annual global corn crop, making it an incredibly low-impact resource.
The bags are certified by the leading authorities worldwide; meeting American, European, International and Australian standards – including certiﬁcations for your domestic home compost. To gain these certiﬁcations, the product must break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including worm farm compost. After degradation, they must leave no harmful residues behind.